But I see people going around, offended about something new every day. Doesn’t that get uncomfortable? I mean some of us seem to think that we’re the world’s social justice police force.
To an extent, being offended is healthy. We’re all offended sometimes, just like we’re all sad sometimes, all mad sometimes, and so forth. And sometimes great things come from someone being offended by an injustice and rallying behind their beliefs.
But there is always something to be offended about if you look for it, just like there’s always something to be mad or sad about. It’s a matter of balance, and how much you wanna stress yourself and others out about every little thing that might not be said exactly how you would say it. And it’s also a matter of how many people will put up with you when you’ve become an easily offended, pedantic, and pontificating douchecanoe.
At a certain point, enough is enough.
- spaceumbrella likes this
- ninjafairytalks likes this
- alexms4000 likes this
- tangyrainbows likes this
- yamamochi reblogged this from kumagawa and added:
- cruco reblogged this from kramshef
- cruco likes this
- tsu-baby reblogged this from whiteknightling
- kumagawa reblogged this from tenrui and added:
- yamaburi reblogged this from tenrui and added:
- blazeitlikefennekin reblogged this from animeboobies
- no-im-castiel likes this
- uchiha-avenger posted this